Top Playa Hermosa Art & Culture
31 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "The rapids were awesome and the guides were friendly and professional. Plus, there is a bonus off-road adventure to get back to the highway!!!"
* A traveler said: "CATOURS is the best,, thank you,, i already sent them a review!!!!! The country is beautiful, i will go back."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "We cut a sugar cane and squeezed the sugar water and made coffee and chocolate. All in a log home from 100 years ago."
* A traveler said: "Awesome excursion! From our amazing driver, Santos, who stayed with us the whole day to the zip lining (7 lines), water slide, horseback riding, and th mud bath/hot springs. Zero complaints. We'll worth the price tag."
* A traveler said: "Tour covered many cultural aspects of the local people. I learned a lot from the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We loved that this wasn't a large tour, about 12 people. Our guide was really friendly and thankfully everyone on our bus was nice too. The zip-lining was amazing. Loved all of the lines we went on and the different ways to zip that they showed us.The slide was insane but still fun - fast and twisty. The hot spring was the perfect ending to this tour. We got a bonus of monkeys in the trees as we were relaxing in the spring. Overall, everything was great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley