Top Playa Hermosa Catamaran Cruises
12 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the untouched beauty of the coast this is your tour. We also saw whales thanks to captain Andre and his good eye we got right up close! The food was great as was the drinks and service. The sunset was the topping on the cake. Thanks team at Marlin del Rey it was absolutely delightful."
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Zipline experience was awesome! Great views of the ocean and RIU resort. Long runs, but I always felt safe. Even the Superman ride was not so scary. On a scale of 1-10 (hi), I give the experience a 3 or 4. Very safe. Everyone was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Such friendly People. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Loved Superman canopy. Scary but fun. All the guys were very pleasant and patient with us. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Float Trips
- Lunch Cruises
- Surfing Lessons
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley