Top Playa Hermosa Private Sightseeing Tours
83 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip for our family of 6! Even our 2 year old enjoyed it. Miller was a great host and it felt like we were just being guided by a family member and not a tourist. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We were never rushed from one location to the next. Highly recommend this company for excursions!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "The rapids were awesome and the guides were friendly and professional. Plus, there is a bonus off-road adventure to get back to the highway!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Loved Superman canopy. Scary but fun. All the guys were very pleasant and patient with us. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Jose was the best! So knowledgeable and friendly….and we got to see and do everything we wanted and had the best time!"
* A traveler said: "Every once in a while you connect with a truly special guide that knows his birds... such is the case with Esteban. I added 26 birds to my life list on the day out with Esteban! Like all birding trips, It was a day of hit or miss, but mostly hits. Each finding carries a story, such as the Bicolored Hawk that Esteban located too far for my eyes to see, or the special side trip just to see the Gray-throated Leaftosser. Unforgettable trip, one that I need repeat in April when the "aguacatillo" ripens attracting the Resplendent Quetzal. Esteban has rejuvenated by passion for going to Monteverde!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Just wow! What an amazing experience. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable. We got to see so many sloths, insects and all types of flora. I highly recommend this trip. I advise you take comfortable shoes- thought it's not as much walking as others, still tiring-some. I also recommend you take your own water bottle."
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience. We were able to see so many beautiful beaches and Mountain View’s we would have missed if we did not do this excursion. Our guide was awesome and took the time to explain where things were and allowed us to swim and take our time. I would 10/10 recommend to my friends and family and would definitely do this again in the future."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was simply amazing. Miller was the best tour guide anyone can ever have. Very knowledgeable. One of our group members got food sickness so he called the doctor for us even on a holiday. He treated us like we were his family. The Buggy tour was amazing with many beautiful beaches to see. I would definitely recommend this tour 100%."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day. Steven our guide was fabulous. Beautiful waterfall and Tio Leo’s tour was above and beyond fun. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Randy and Norman were absolutely amazing!!! It was a private tour, and they most definitely made us feel special. This excursion included a trip to a waterfall, which you were not rushed or given a time limit. The. We went to a great restaurant on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica. The restaurant chosen was great!! Next to the rainforest we went. Our rainforest guide was able to spot so many animals as we walked including a monkey, many sloths, a mama sloth with her two week old baby, Costa Rica famous frog and may birds. It was so beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion or anything with Costa Rica excursion travels!! Request NORMAN!! he’s so well in tune with the culture and was able to give us so much information and history lessons! 10/10!!! Please bring cash to tip all of the amazing people along the way on this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "It is a long drive from Tamarindo but our guide took us to eat a typical Tico breakfast and lunch which we enjoyed. The cloud forest is beautiful! We also visited the reptile/frog and butterfly houses. This tour did not include any zip lining which was good because we didn’t want that."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley