Top Playa Hermosa Sightseeing Tours
109 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip for our family of 6! Even our 2 year old enjoyed it. Miller was a great host and it felt like we were just being guided by a family member and not a tourist. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We were never rushed from one location to the next. Highly recommend this company for excursions!"
* A traveler said: "The rapids were awesome and the guides were friendly and professional. Plus, there is a bonus off-road adventure to get back to the highway!!!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Loved Superman canopy. Scary but fun. All the guys were very pleasant and patient with us. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the untouched beauty of the coast this is your tour. We also saw whales thanks to captain Andre and his good eye we got right up close! The food was great as was the drinks and service. The sunset was the topping on the cake. Thanks team at Marlin del Rey it was absolutely delightful."
* A traveler said: "Zipline experience was awesome! Great views of the ocean and RIU resort. Long runs, but I always felt safe. Even the Superman ride was not so scary. On a scale of 1-10 (hi), I give the experience a 3 or 4. Very safe. Everyone was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "It was great they were very professional and on time. The guide knew all about the coast, showed us a few different places, even showed us some sea animals. It was truly a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Boat was a sailboat that I preferred over the catamaran. Staff was awesome and very attentive. We had a perfect sunset!"
* A traveler said: "Not to be missed when in Monteverde! I was a little apprehensive but with a small group, it was less scary to be wandering around the jungle at night and it was an amazing experience. I definitely got the best nature critter photos during this tour and we even saw tarantulas. Amazing how the forest comes alive at night in a way so drastically different than the day. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING!!!! We had such a great time on this sailing and snorkel outing. The owner met us at the beach, we rafted to the boat (Kuna Vela) and once on board were treated with great snacks and drinks. We say rays and dolphins and several nice school of fish. One in our group was not an avid swimmer and the crew buoyed her up with multiple safety items and she was out in the water having a blast with the rest of us. It was fantastic - HIGHLY recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was the best! So knowledgeable and friendly….and we got to see and do everything we wanted and had the best time!"
* A traveler said: "Every once in a while you connect with a truly special guide that knows his birds... such is the case with Esteban. I added 26 birds to my life list on the day out with Esteban! Like all birding trips, It was a day of hit or miss, but mostly hits. Each finding carries a story, such as the Bicolored Hawk that Esteban located too far for my eyes to see, or the special side trip just to see the Gray-throated Leaftosser. Unforgettable trip, one that I need repeat in April when the "aguacatillo" ripens attracting the Resplendent Quetzal. Esteban has rejuvenated by passion for going to Monteverde!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley