Top Pompeii Kid-Friendly
18 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and passionate for the tour it brought he whole place to life for us"
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, DAlfonso our guide, show us Pompeya with enthusiasm, and knowloge of the history of the city and how the people live in that time."
* A traveler said: "We booked offseason, but the tour, wine tasting, and 4 course lunch were all perfect! Our guide was very knowledgable and despite us not knowing Italian, she was able to clearly communicate everything about Sorrentino Winery perfectly! Such a treat for a chilly February afternoon. 100% recommend even for off season."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the sights high on our to do list and it didn’t disappoint. Our guide took us around the town showing us amazing buildings, road, statues, etc. The information she gave us was easy to understand and full of history. If you are spending any time in this part of the country you must visit Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "We had Raffaele Romano as our guide who really brought history to life for us. Would recommend him as your guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic guide that made the Pompeiji alive again. Based on all the knowledge he had and stories told we could really see how it has been before the ashes came and was amazed about how advanced the society was already back in those days. I would recommend all visitors to take the oportunity to book a guide with a small group."
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had a great lunch and wine tasting with Anthony! I would definitely recommend this tour whilst in Pompei. The winery is within walking distance of Pompeii center. The For d and wine is fantastic, the best I have Had in my 6 weeks in Italy, I have even had 6 bottles shipped back to the UK it was that good!"
* A traveler said: "Sofia was very friendly and making us confortable. The horses were very well treated. The horse riding was fun and with an amazing view. I would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and kept our kids active in the discussions. Very kind and funny. We had an excellent time seeing the city brought to life through his eyes."
* A traveler said: "We had Luisa and she was amazing. We met her by a cafe near the main entrance and it turned out we were the only ones booked on this tour so it was just her and the 4 of us! Luisa was very informative and taught our 10 and and 8 year old lots about Pompeii. Her tour was targeted at them, at their knowledge level but she also answered our more in depth questions. I am so glad we booked this tour - it was by far the highlight of our holiday. I highly recommend this tour if you have children who might get bored with larger groups of tours aimed at adults. Thank you Luisa."
* A traveler said: "Roberta was spectacular at engaging our young children, interesting our five year old, and giving us a great and informative tour, all at the same time. Truly an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent. My family was very pleased with everything. I will recommend you and the guide. We as a family ratebherba10."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia