Top Port Angeles Outdoor Activities
10 results | All Port Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "What an afternoon! We started in sunshine as we drove to hiking area. Then clouds set in and it became an other worldly tour. Eric was excellent guide to keep us calm and appreciation for all of it. Taught us helpful high altitude hiking tips and great stories. Watching the Mountain View that surrounded us while feeling the cloud pellets on our faces…wow. Thank you Olympic Hiking Company!"
* A traveler said: "Crescent Lake was breathtaking!! Very informative tour!! Joel was an excellent guide! Pointed out native flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krystal was amazing teaching us all the important information on kayaking. We had a great time and they provided wetsuits, shoes and jackets. We were worried that we were going to get soaked in that cold water.But with all the necessary gear we were more at ease….Then after kayaking we went mountain bike riding which I confused mountain bike riding with gravel riding. I thank God that He provided us with an awesome guide. I had no idea that you actually climb a mountain on your bike with a two or three foot trail. It was an adventure I can say “I have done that”.. Ou guide Tom was so helpful for me and my wife he explained the route to every detail. I am a cyclist therefore this was 100% change from what we are use to. If you like riding up a mountain I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Overall it was nice hiking trip which was a great learning experience for my family. As a bonus we saw some deer real close."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great time! Our guide was so knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. I went solo and had a blast. The Hoh rainforest does not disappoint. I felt like I was on another planet."
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."