Top Portimao Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Portimao Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience as a family on this tour with Bruno - he's very friendly, helpful and gave us great instructions and took many photo's and even some filming. The caves are beautiful and so worth the trip inside by way of water. Definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "What a tour, incomparable to any other. Personal touch, very caring & daring, value for money and super friendly. Special thanks to KATERINA, our tour guide, how lovely you are...."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best part of our trip to Portugal. The boat was comfortable, the captain was incredibly skilled, the guide gave us good information. I would go again any day"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. The captain and guide were very professional and entertaining. They were super knowledgeable of the areas and took the time with use in each cave. Highly recommend. Great for photographers!"
* A traveler said: "Honestly, hands down one of the best experiences I've had. We booked a spontenous trip to Algarve and decided to do this. They called to arrange the time which was perfect for us, we met at their kiosk, they took us to their speed boat which takes 8 people which is great, some really friendly people. We went on to see all the caves along the coast, my fiance did the cliff jump which he didn't think he was going to do but loved it! We then went on to the snorkeling spot and they provided us with wetsuits, face masks and fins, which for me was perfect as I'm not the greatest swimmer, but the wet suits helped sooo much! We honestly had the best time, great views, wasn't too busy as you'd expect, we will definetly be doing it again with artic Seagull as couldn't fault them in the slightest! Price was very good considering the experience we had. If you ever come to Algarve, don't go without doing this with Artic Seagull, they were amazing and can't praise them enough. We're still talking about this and still want to do this now! The only negative is that it had to end"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a fun day with Fabio who was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the whole winemaking process. We tried some lovely wines at two beautiful vineyards and then drove through the cork tree region for stunning views across the region - where we had a lovely lunch. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was our first time on a surf board and we got very good instructions so that we were able to even (almost) stand up :-D we had lots of fun and we definitely want to try it again!"
* A traveler said: "Really good surfing experience, I would totally recommend it. The instructor was really helpfull and really cared about making the most of the class."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol