Top Portland Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Wayne, our driver was very knowledgeable about wine and the winemakers of the area. We had so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience on this wine tour. We went to 3 different wineries and had 5 samples of wine at each. The tour guides were knowledgeable and a lot of fun! If you love wine and want to learn more about Oregon’s wine country definitely take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great wine tasting experience. Marcus is an attentive, personable and knowledgeable guide and kept us engaged with information on wine and regional history. Tasted some very good wines and was great to meet some wine makers and walk among the vines. Had my first taste of pinot noir blanc!"
* A traveler said: "Heather was a wonderful guide, very personable, fun, and knowledgeable. She picked out some fantastic wineries."
* A traveler said: "Our guide John was great! He made it interesting and fun. The scenery was magnificent! The falls were beautiful and the resort near Mt. Hood was very unique."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Great guide (Madi). Right length of time and distance for walking. The last stop , was the best (Base camp). Met with one of the owners , and were given a tour of “behind the scenes” of the craft brewery."
* A traveler said: "This tour is So much fun! John, our guide was awesome! We lucked out and ran across a local farmers market (hello fresh berries!) and he gave us some great local history as well along the way."
* A traveler said: "It was an absolute blast. Would highly recommend to a big or small group. Eas a great way to experience the city and have some fun."
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Sam, was outstanding and she provided good background on the river gorge area, Mt. Hood, and the beautiful waterfalls. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "Scottland was awesome, VERY knowledgeable, energetic and FUN! We biked 6 miles but felt like 2 miles with his frequent stops and witty/historical comments. Would highly recommend this tour to any out of state tourist of all ages wanting to see the city and get the local flavor of Portland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Portland Art Museum
- The Grotto
- Oneonta Gorge
- Willamette Valley
- Mt. Hood
- Powell’s City of Books
- Wahkeena Falls
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Alphabet District
- Portland Chinatown
- Pittock Mansion
- Oregon Zoo
- South Park Blocks
- Portland Steel Bridge
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Latourell Falls
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Pioneer Square
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada