Top Portland Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
149 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Oregon is beautiful and our tour guide Adam was the best tour guide we’ve ever had! He really knew his stuff and is a great storyteller."
* A traveler said: "So many bridges to cross, so many neighborhoods to see, so much to learn about this wonderful city. Yes, there are some issues that cloud the city’s reputation today, but they do not overshadow the good parts, all shown by a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gunnar Forland was excellent. He has outstanding knowledge of Portland and tailored our tour to our interests. It was a wonderful tour and well worth it. Would recommend Gunnar as a tour guide. We hit all the highlights of the city,"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was much more than expected our guide, Char, was down to earth and curious and knowledgeable about the area. Being from Arizona being in the forest with mist and water running down the mountain was a true gift. I would do it again any day and see the water during different times of the day"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable. Excellent planning and quite beautiful sites. Would definitely recommend tour"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Sam, was outstanding and she provided good background on the river gorge area, Mt. Hood, and the beautiful waterfalls. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Our guide John Moran was friendly and very knowledgeable, interesting facts about the state itself but also provided environmental facts - which we appreciated! We travelled with children and they enjoyed it as much as we did!"
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Our guide John was great! He made it interesting and fun. The scenery was magnificent! The falls were beautiful and the resort near Mt. Hood was very unique."
* A traveler said: "Last minute booking turned into amazing adventure. Chuck is a knowledgeable and friendly guide and we enjoyed all the waterfalls and stories. The salmon hatchery was a special treat. Herman the 500lbs sturgeon is quite the sight."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was a great tour guide. Provided a lot of historical information. The falls were epic. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Tour bus on time. Tour guide ,Brian, very knowledgeable and friendly. Gray Line’s company staff promptly returned my phone call to clarify some questions. At a time when customer service is declining, they were excellent. I would recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "Anna was very personable and delightful to talk to. The pace was perfect and we enjoyed it all. The bikes were functional, not fancy."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great- two waterfalls, two wineries, Timberline Lodge. Water and snacks provided and the lunch stop was great! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wayne, our driver was very knowledgeable about wine and the winemakers of the area. We had so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "It was magical! I suggest everyone to go on the cruise and see the iconic views at least once in their life 😍🤩"
* A traveler said: "Great river cruise and a nice boat. Dinner was excellent too. Easy transportation to the pier on the MAX"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome & we received an outstanding tour. We learned slot about the city of Portland."
* A traveler said: "Heather was a wonderful guide, very personable, fun, and knowledgeable. She picked out some fantastic wineries."
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls were absolutely beautiful and our Tour Guide Kristian was adventurous and made the trip more excitable."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and very well planned itenarary. Highly recommend this tour as the area is very beautiful and well maintained."
* A traveler said: "Brandon was fun and very knowledgeable about your City. We really enjoyed him. Loved the concept of a small group excursion."
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant experience. The driver contacted us before arrival and was waiting when we landed. Overall a good service."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Jay and the Portland Brewery Bike tour. He was an incredible guide - made everyone feel welcome and safe and we had a great experience. Would highly recommend for anyone that wants to see the city and try some good beers!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Portland Art Museum
- Wahkeena Falls
- The Grotto
- Powell’s City of Books
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Pioneer Square
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Willamette Valley
- Oneonta Gorge
- South Park Blocks
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Latourell Falls
- Forest Park
- Alphabet District
- Portland Chinatown
- Pittock Mansion
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Oregon Zoo
- Mt. Hood
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada