Top Portland Travel & Transportation Services
49 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant experience. The driver contacted us before arrival and was waiting when we landed. Overall a good service."
* A traveler said: "Mohammed from Flat Cab (ride was outsourced) was on time, friendly and professional. My flight was on Friday night and traffic can be a challenge, but he asked me if it was ok to take alternative route and then saved 20 minutes! Great service from door to door. Highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was much more than expected our guide, Char, was down to earth and curious and knowledgeable about the area. Being from Arizona being in the forest with mist and water running down the mountain was a true gift. I would do it again any day and see the water during different times of the day"
* A traveler said: "So many bridges to cross, so many neighborhoods to see, so much to learn about this wonderful city. Yes, there are some issues that cloud the city’s reputation today, but they do not overshadow the good parts, all shown by a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Sam, was outstanding and she provided good background on the river gorge area, Mt. Hood, and the beautiful waterfalls. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "Last minute booking turned into amazing adventure. Chuck is a knowledgeable and friendly guide and we enjoyed all the waterfalls and stories. The salmon hatchery was a special treat. Herman the 500lbs sturgeon is quite the sight."
* A traveler said: "Our guide John was great! He made it interesting and fun. The scenery was magnificent! The falls were beautiful and the resort near Mt. Hood was very unique."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was a great tour guide. Provided a lot of historical information. The falls were epic. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Wayne, our driver was very knowledgeable about wine and the winemakers of the area. We had so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable. Excellent planning and quite beautiful sites. Would definitely recommend tour"
* A traveler said: "Oregon is beautiful and our tour guide Adam was the best tour guide we’ve ever had! He really knew his stuff and is a great storyteller."
* A traveler said: "It was magical! I suggest everyone to go on the cruise and see the iconic views at least once in their life 😍🤩"
* A traveler said: "Great river cruise and a nice boat. Dinner was excellent too. Easy transportation to the pier on the MAX"
* A traveler said: "We like tours with some history that you don't necessarily learn in school. Really interesting and a nice walk around the downtown area. We learned a lot and got to see some historic areas of the city."
* A traveler said: "The River Cruise was absolutely wonderful . Wonderful staff it was amazing I have and will continue to refer this trip to friends . The history !! The food was delicious. The whole experience was the best I rate this 5 stars ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Arrival Transfer from Portland Airport PDX
- Portland Airport (PDX) to Beaverton hotel or address - Arrival Private Transfer
- Lake Oswego to Portland Airport (PDX) - Departure Private Transfer
- Departure Private Transfer Oregon, West Linn or Tigard to Portland Airport PDX
- PDX - Portland Airport Transfer - Chauffeured Round Trip in a Luxury Sedan/SUV
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- The Grotto
- Oregon Zoo
- Wahkeena Falls
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Latourell Falls
- Willamette Valley
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Portland Chinatown
- Mt. Hood
- Pioneer Square
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Alphabet District
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Oneonta Gorge
- Pittock Mansion
- South Park Blocks
- Forest Park
- Portland Art Museum
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada