Top Portland Walking Tours
38 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Sarah was very knowledgeable about the local communities in Portland, the architecture and the city's development."
* A traveler said: "So many bridges to cross, so many neighborhoods to see, so much to learn about this wonderful city. Yes, there are some issues that cloud the city’s reputation today, but they do not overshadow the good parts, all shown by a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant experience. The driver contacted us before arrival and was waiting when we landed. Overall a good service."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gunnar Forland was excellent. He has outstanding knowledge of Portland and tailored our tour to our interests. It was a wonderful tour and well worth it. Would recommend Gunnar as a tour guide. We hit all the highlights of the city,"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide knowledge from our operator! I would use this same tour company again and would recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "My favorite experience of the trip was the waterfalls but I wish we had extra time at the waterfall our driver Adam was knowledgeable and great story teller"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew a lot of things about the waterfalls. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Tour bus on time. Tour guide ,Brian, very knowledgeable and friendly. Gray Line’s company staff promptly returned my phone call to clarify some questions. At a time when customer service is declining, they were excellent. I would recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "The views… the mellow music and noise.. very chill and romantic vibe, rooftop deck for better views! Really a dope experience to experience"
* A traveler said: "The story telling provided by our guide, Adam and the amazing views of the gorge and the waterfalls."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Jay and the Portland Brewery Bike tour. He was an incredible guide - made everyone feel welcome and safe and we had a great experience. Would highly recommend for anyone that wants to see the city and try some good beers!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Everett, was professional and had good energy. He was knowledgeable and kept me informed about the tour. I was the only one on tour, and I was happy that the tour was not canceled. Forest Park is beautiful! I am grateful to Everett to take his time and gave me a private tour of the park :) Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leader had a plethora of facts ! I went alone and ended up with 4 new friends ! So happy I decided to go"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Great guide (Madi). Right length of time and distance for walking. The last stop , was the best (Base camp). Met with one of the owners , and were given a tour of “behind the scenes” of the craft brewery."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! It rained the whole time but we completed the challenge 🤩 We loved solving the puzzles and riddles!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable, professional tour guides; sampled a variety of donuts from four different stores, definitely got lots to eat for the price. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a sensational tour. I so hope I remember our guide's name correctly Michelle. She was fantastic. Her knowledge and enthusiasm of the city was infectious! The choice of restaurants and food selections was great as well. I have been on many food tours and was quite surprised at the generous portions of these food samples. Go hungry! The tour started with a lovely wine tasting at Fullerton Wines along with an assortment of appetizers. We learned about the wines and productions by one of their staff. We proceeded to a scrumptious pasta place, Grassa, where we licked our plates before moving on to Boke Bowl. Here we had delicious chicken bao buns with kimchi and a giant drink of lemongrass and kaffir lime leaf infused vodka and I mean giant. No one wanted to leave, but we went on to an apple crepe at Le Happy that could have served as our full meal. We topped it all off with a pint at the Lucky Lab Beer Hall. My only complaint is that I was too full to enjoy my favorite beverage. All the while, Michelle's fun-facts narrative kept us marching. Just go, but go early in your visit to Portland so you have time to return to these wonderful establishments!"
* A traveler said: "The service team at Portland Porsche is top notch! They saved my road trip by fixing a stalled sunroof and even delivered the car to my hotel. AAA+++"
* A traveler said: "Marcus gave a very interesting tour of the Oregon coast. One of the better days of our vacation. I highly recommend using Terran tours!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour with a great tour guide. Not sure how the tour guide was able to explained the brewery process in an easy to understand manner. The sample sizes of the beer were more than adequate and I actually learnt how to rate the potency of beer. The is a fun way to spend a Saturday in Portland."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views. Ape cave was very cool. Carrie our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun to talk to. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. Michelle was so fun and knowledgeable about the food and Portland in general. We left full and having had some dishes we’ve never tried before. I highly recommended this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nice stroll around the east side neighborhood. Good selection of diverse foods abd places off the beaten path. Sherri was very knowledgeable about the food, the chefs and the locale."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the waterfalls as well as the I knowledge provided by our tour guide. It was fun hiking to the falls"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Alphabet District
- Pittock Mansion
- Oneonta Gorge
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Forest Park
- South Park Blocks
- Portland Chinatown
- Mt. Hood
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Wahkeena Falls
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Latourell Falls
- Powell’s City of Books
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Portland Art Museum
- The Grotto
- Oregon Zoo
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Willamette Valley
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada