Top Porto Nature and Wildlife Tours
76 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "Teresa was very knowledgeable and full of interesting facts only a true local could know. She adjusted the tour very unique for us. We absolutely loved it."
* A traveler said: "João and Carlos were a great and professional guides, very Generous , informative. They changed the tour to meet our needs. Bottom line we highly recommend them and will sure use them again."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant fun and a fantastic contrast to city strolling! Josu is clearly passionate about the area - not to mention a fantastic 4x4 driver and photographer (he sent us his photos of the day afterwards). The ‘typical food tasting’ was also great- a full meal, delicious and tasty!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was perfect. The activities are really well planned. From the pickup to the drop off, our guide, Afonso, was energetic and really cool. He ensured to make our adventure 100% better. The kayak and paddle, the food, the incredible view and waterfall, everything was perfect"
* A traveler said: "excellent trip - guide was informative, great view during lunch, tastings, ac on the bus- would recommend as a fun day trip"
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we expected and more. Our guide, Diana, was first rate, from her expert driving on narrow winding roads to her knowledge of the Douro region and its history. The day's itinerary was well planned and included stops for photos, a good variety of wine and port tastings, and an olive oil museum. I highly recommend this interesting tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well organised. The meals were good and the staff was very friendly. |The landscape is wonderful and very exciting. Also the trip back to Porto by train was pleasant.|Altogether it is a must do when you visit Porto."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day! Norberto was friendly, thoughtful and extremely knowledgeable, teaching us Portuguese history throughout the day. He provided us options on the walkway and met us with the car at the halfway mark for those who were tired. He also provides extra treats and surprises throughout the day. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great morning spent with our guide! Definitely knows his history and enjoyed sharing it, and we enjoyed listening."
* A traveler said: "Paulo monteiro was an amazing guide funny polite and an all around great human being I had the best day with him!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience...Food was very good ...tasty and of great quality.... Very friendly crew... They were all smiling and willing to help although our kids made all mess during lunch... When going to Porto, we will book this trip again...."
* A traveler said: "I have the great occasion to meet a great team give me the opportunity of having a great horse riding time in my costume, doing a wonderful time and a remember time in a lot of pictures and video. Thank you Luis , you are a great guy and thanks as well to the lady's team for join me and help me for doing the picture and video and I wish you all the beast,.....THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL."
* A traveler said: "Nice and interesting tour, utterly recommendable. We were pleased to discover alternative routes and beauties of Porto, enchanting places, all well explained by the expert Tomas."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia