Top Porto Shore Excursions
178 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide very informative.we We would throughly recommend this trip. The wine tasting was well worth the trip"
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we imagined it to be and more! Ana, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed every stop and all of the scenery. Each tasting just got better and better with every stop! We hope to one day bring friends back to enjoy it!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with an excellent guide! Fantastic hospitality. The Duoro Valley is stunning and a must see."
* A traveler said: "Good arrangement - time and car, everything! Our guide, Carla is very nice and considerate! The boat trip is wonderful with good views! The winery can tell us clear about Port wine! Very good tour! Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Carla our guide was very professional and knowledgeable, fun personality and made sure everything is taken care of for us. She would made alternate options that suits your need."
* A traveler said: "Andre of Touch Tours was excellent. He really made Porto even more special than it already is. We drove around in a comfortable Mercedes all the way to the beach and back and he brought us to an excellent lunch of heart-attack inducing francsinha. We were deposited on a boat in Ribeiro for a pleasant cruise and crossed the river to Gaia for some Port wine. Andre was energetic, had great stories to tell and was flexible with any requests. Glad to have had him show me around Porto. While I was travelling solo, they'd managed to pair me up with another so it all worked out. Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this quick day trip for anyone hoping to explore a winery or two in the valley. Anselmo was very knowledgeable and took us to some great locations to stop and take some incredible photos. Our final winery included a lunch that overlooked the valley."
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to get to know the city. Pickup from hotel lobby was well communicated. Joseph our driver took us to a great lunch spot for bifana. The traffic is really bad in Porto itself so you have to allow plenty of time for activities if going around by car."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide really knowand loved Porto.Picked up at hotel by Mercedes,takento tuk tuk. After tour taken to modern fish market restaurant called the Mercado. Superb lunch of seafood."
* A traveler said: "This is a fabulous trip. It was overcast today and still magnificent. Our driver Carla picked us up exactly on time at the hotel. This is a small group tour so besides my husband and me, there were only 6 others on the tour. The view as we approached Douro valley became more spectacular wth every km. Our first stop was a boat trip on the Douro River which lasted about an hour and was relaxing and beautiful. Next, we drove up a steep and winding road to a small vinery where we tasted white, rose and red wine, then some honey, locally pressed olive oil and bread. We had a tour of an olive oil museum by a guide who was only on her second day and did a wonderful job. The view from the winery is awe-inspiring. I can’t comment on the lunch as I didn’t have it, but choose to check out the town of Sobrosa instead. Two interesting facts about this town; it’s the birthplace of Ferdinand Magellan and also has a park named after BB King! After lunch, we tried 3 port wines (a 10, 20 and 30 year old). They are available for purchase. Due to an accident on the highway on our return to Porto, Carla skillfully navigated an alternative scenic route to bypass the scene of the accident. It was a great day and very well coordinated by the company. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tanya did a wonderful job in showing us these two remarkable places just outside of Porto. She was kind and knowledgeable. Her English was very good which made us comfortable. She made it very easy for us to see each place and we had time to ourselves too. This was a highlight of our visit to Portugal."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo Costa gave my wife and I a great personalized tour of Geres National Park. He knows his way around and we took our time without a rush. Saw interesting sites. Had a leisurely lunch at a small local restaurant in a small village. I recommend him to anyone who wishes to see the countryside. Five stars!!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, engaging and keeping you entertained during the long ride to Santiago. Very good visit, even if the cathedral is under renovation so it is a very limited visit, probably should be mentionned at booking time. It was raining when we went, but we still enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "Well organised trip. It covered all that was organised. The guide was very courteous and helpful. We enjoyed a lot. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Paolo was terrific! It was amazing hearing about Lisbon's culture and history from a life-long resident. My husband and I loved the two vineyards that we went to and the stop in Mafra was lovely and something we would have missed in our trip otherwise. Highly recommend!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia