Top Porto Sporting Events
53 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "We had our tour with Pedro, who is really passionate about nature, animals and al sorts of things really. He was caring for our group, arranged a really nice authentic lunch in between hikes and swims. We had a wonderful day!!!"
* A traveler said: "João and Carlos were a great and professional guides, very Generous , informative. They changed the tour to meet our needs. Bottom line we highly recommend them and will sure use them again."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant fun and a fantastic contrast to city strolling! Josu is clearly passionate about the area - not to mention a fantastic 4x4 driver and photographer (he sent us his photos of the day afterwards). The ‘typical food tasting’ was also great- a full meal, delicious and tasty!"
* A traveler said: "This Buggy tour was great! Because I was alone, I could drive the whole tour with the guide next to me. Beautiful views in the woods and mountains as well! The buggy was easy and really fun to drive"
* A traveler said: "Rodrigo fro Detours was amazing! Passionate about his country, client focused and professional. He made extra efforts to accommodate out three young children and ensure that the trip was everything we expected it to be. And exploring the Duoro valley by jeep we saw a lot more than we would have by river cruise. We highly recommend Detours for excursions!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was perfect. The activities are really well planned. From the pickup to the drop off, our guide, Afonso, was energetic and really cool. He ensured to make our adventure 100% better. The kayak and paddle, the food, the incredible view and waterfall, everything was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide really knowand loved Porto.Picked up at hotel by Mercedes,takento tuk tuk. After tour taken to modern fish market restaurant called the Mercado. Superb lunch of seafood."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo Costa gave my wife and I a great personalized tour of Geres National Park. He knows his way around and we took our time without a rush. Saw interesting sites. Had a leisurely lunch at a small local restaurant in a small village. I recommend him to anyone who wishes to see the countryside. Five stars!!"
* A traveler said: "What fun we had racing around the spectacular Porto. Our quite Vadro was brilliant. Informative, safe, caring and funny. Porto is beautiful and the Segway helped orientate us on our first day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia