Top Prague Classes & Workshops
39 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice trip in a wonderful oldtimer. The driver explained us much about Prag and it‘s history. Strongly recommened."
* A traveler said: "The food was bountiful and good. The beer and wine continually flowed. The band and sword fighters were great but the belly dancers really brought the fun out! It was a great way to spend an evening with food, fun and friends."
* A traveler said: "Adam is the man. Best tour guide ever!! Guide was great, knowledgeable and so much history. All questions answered."
* A traveler said: "It was a very cool Tour. Luis was really Kind und tought us very good. To ride a Segways war fun. We had a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating and informative and gave a great in site on the cities history and foundation over the last few centuries"
* A traveler said: "This city, just outside Prague, is a must-see! The guide gave interesting information on the tour. The Bone Church was eerie and Kutna Hora was a sleepy little town. I'm glad I went on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Good enough for the price and entertainment. We thoroughly enjoyed the music, food and the excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Walking in the lush green forest surrounded by mature trees and birdsong with running streams was just stunning & so peaceful. The views were spectacular & worth the climb. Honza was a relaxed guide making our trip effortless & enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time in our cooking class! We enjoyed the walk through the market and every aspect of the class. The food we made was fantastic! We are so glad we booked."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! We enjoyed the food and conversation with the host and other guest. Great way to immerse yourself in Czech cuisine and gives confidence that you will be able to replicate your favourite Czech dish once you are home."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely delightful experience. We decided on what food to make and picked up the ingredients on the way to Tereza's. Participants can choose how much they want to participate. I chose to watch. Teresa shared some of her home fermented vegetables and how they are made. We talked about a lot of her culture. The food was amazing - a dill potato soup and a stuffed roasted pepper with tomato sauce. This class was a highlight of my Prague experience."
* A traveler said: "An excellent chef and a charming guy. A delightful way to spend an afternoon in Prague with hands on cooking and the reward of eating a delicious meal"
* A traveler said: "Skiing at Klinovec was the highlight of our holiday in Prague this December. The trip is very easy to book and the price does include everything you need to enjoy a proper winter's day on a sky slope. The guide was exceptionally helpful and caring :, as well as being a fantastic driver - my husband confirmed it and he doesn't particularly like being in a car when someone else is driving, especially in the snow! |To make sure that everything goes smoothly, be aware that is a 2 hours drive and you will need to be ready for pick up at the correct times. |We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and we will surely go there again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Prague Small-Group Segway Tour with Free Taxi Pick Up & Drop Off
- MOST POPULAR: The Best of 2 Countries in 1 Day: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland
- PRAGUE NIGHT PHOTO TOUR (best spots)
- Prague Cooking Class Including Market Visit and 3-Course Lunch
- Traditional Authentic Czech Dishes Following Grandma Recipes
- Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American Cultures
- Hard Rock Café Prague
- Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)
- St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)
- KGB Museum
- Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)
- Prague Zoo
- Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)
- Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)
- Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)
- Ta Fantastika Black Light Theatre
- Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)
- Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)
- Clementinum (Klementinum)
- Black Light Theatre Srnec
- Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj)
- Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)
- Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana)
- Church of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)
- Vltava River
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary