Top Prague Cruises & Sailing
- Visit top sites of interest such as the Convent of Saint Agnes, the ninth-century Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, and the Vysehrad fort.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise with live jazz on the Vltava River.
- Savor lunch or dinner, plus sweeping city views, on a dining cruise.
- Combine your cruise with a hop-on hop-off bus tour to explore Prague even further.
62 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip, got to see the sights of Prague that might be hard to see properly on foot. Fab guide, informative and friendly"
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing ride along the river. We enjoyed the information from the guide . Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, large boat with delicious food and drinks available. Really informative and great value for money. We really enjoyed this and would do it again when next visiting Prague."
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "This dinner cruise was recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint! The food was good and the views were awesome. The service was excellent from check in to disembark we enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The service, food, love music and ambience were excellent. We found the locks very interesting to see. I would highly recommend this trip and we’ll definitely return. Thank you Bohemian Rhapsody."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful atmosphere! Nice staff and the food was also good. If I would ever go back to Prague I will do it again."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "Good food. Friendly staff was wonderful and attentive. There was a surprise wedding proposal on the deck so the pilot tooted the horn. Very romantic."
* A traveler said: "The name of the boat is Grand Bohemian and it is pristine and a lot nicer than I thought it would be. The crew was very attentive and the food was bountiful and very good. Also, the old accordion player was a trip. A great way to spend two hours in a magical city"
* A traveler said: "The river dinner cruise was just fantastic with good tasty food. Complimenting it was the views from the boat while cruising the river and the live music which was appropriate to it......concluding with the Hotel transfer to the boat and back, which was supperb greeting by one of the agency representative and a friendly driver. Well done !"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour in every way. The food was very good. The atmosphere was lovely. The views of Prague from the boat were amazing. We took many photos! Totally wonderful evening."
* A traveler said: "We booked this for our first evening in Prague. What a fantastic way to begin our stay. The city is so beautifully lit at night. Zusana gave us a great intro to the city & some cool tips & recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. The tour guide was even better. The zoo was very enjoyable. Zdenik (I think that was his name) very knowledgeable, kind, and considerate."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to see some of the things Praha has to offer, the castle was magnificent. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip fantastic atmosphere good food and wonderful sights. Prague by night is a must see."
* A traveler said: "Highly informative. We covered almost all of Prague in one day, including a traditional lunch."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent value for money and was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone on our trip. We was a group of 9 girls aged 20-21 and we all loved this tour. Our guide was very friendly and answered any questions we had. This tour was a excellent way to see a great deal of the sights in such a short amount of time. We was on the segways for over an hour which was great as some segway tours I have been on in the past take up to 20 minutes out of the paid time to give the safety brief at the beginning. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Prague. Highlight of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "We were lucky with the weather and it was great fun to ride the bike around the city. This was my 3rd time in prague and I was hoping to get a new experience through this private tour. Because we were on bikes we were able to take various routes, cover a lot of distance and enjoy the view along the way. If you nornally like to bike around the city, i highly recommend it. Especially the ride along the river park was my favorite."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was a fun, knowledgable guide. Our entire group loved the experience and would do it again. We whizzed around the city, seeing all the highlights and getting fantastic photo opportunities throughout the trip. Our time was even extended by Sebastian as he had as cancellation. I would recommend this to anyone - it is easy to get the hang of the bikes. We just wished the speed wasn't governed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)
- John Lennon Wall
- Museum of Medieval Torture
- Paris Street
- Konopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)
- Vyšehrad National Cultural Monument
- Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)
- Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)
- Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)
- Estates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)
- Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)
- Vltava River
- Museum of Communism
- Sedlec Ossuary (Kostnice Sedlec)
- Ta Fantastika Black Light Theatre
- Wallenstein Palace Gardens (Valdstejnská Zahrada)
- Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)
- St. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí)
- Kingdom of Railways
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary