Top Puerto Princesa Tours by Duration
58 results | All Puerto Princesa Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was perfect. Tour guide spoke very good English and even lent us money because we forgot ours at home. The trip was nuts"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Gilbert, our guide, was very informative. The underground river is truly one of the wonders of the world, and the boat trip to the staging point is kind of fun. Even riding to the site gave us a chance to view Palawan's beautiful topography. Just an awesome tour."
* A traveler said: "Such a spectacular visit to this nature-made site! No words or pictures can truly describe the beauty - this is a must-visit for everyone!!! And our guide made our tour extra fun and interesting with his ad-lib, even my teenager enjoyed it as much as me."
* A traveler said: "I booked a private van for my family. They are 8 of us. The tour company assigned to us was awesome. They picked my family and my aunt's family at two different locations 10mins apart. In Puerta Princessa trying to get a taxi is nearly impossible, for our driver to pick all 8 of us up was worth the extra money for a private van. The driver was super friendly. We stopped for breakfast and then for lunch he asked us where we wanted to go. We never felt rushed when we stopped and it was at our pace. It was a great trip from Puerto Princesa to El Nido. The roads are super windy and i got motion sickness but he was great about stopping when I felt the urge to puke, which I couldn't be more grateful. I would book with this company again. I would highly recommend a private van for a large group."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast