Top Reykjavik Seasonal & Special Occasions
20 results | All Reykjavik Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour through the national park was lovely, with many different beautiful stops. Our guide explained the history of Iceland to us throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "Bring your swim suit and just relax in the water. My wife and i had a wonderful time. Be sure to walk around a gaze at the smaller pools that reach 100 degrees."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see these amazing birds. Good and helpful crew. Really helpful check in staff. Bring your camera. Worth the extra equipment to capture the moments."
* A traveler said: "I was very impacted by the gulfoss never have seen a waterfall like this. IT was a new aventure for me and also the Icelandic Landscape ist total different compared with others europeans countries"
* A traveler said: "There was an issue with the booking and I didn't realize Viator had selected a pickup point for me different from my hotel. You went above and beyond to make sure I made that flight and I made it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Staff nice. Saw whales and puffins. Guide took photos which he sent to us which was an added bonus. Weather was really good and sea calm."
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Beautiful and lota of fun. The guides were great, the sowmoboles were top notch. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Two adolescent humpback whales frolicking for over 45 minutes. Absolutely awesome. Finished off with a pod of dolphins playing around the boat."
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences! The Lava restaurant was fantastic. Totally unbelievable experience. Try the massage."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous tour! Petra was a fantastic guide. Knowledgeable,, entertaining and very thoughtful. She took great care to be sure we all had a unforgettable experience. Highly recommend!! Especially the Elves!"
* A traveler said: "wonderful excursion. sights were great and guide was informative. the secret lagoon really beats out the blue lagoon in that it is surrounded by nature and has many fewer visitors so you do not feel crowded. also they have "noodles" available for floating or sitting on."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much more than we expected, following a visit to bonfire and fireworks we were taken to The Perlon and watched the whole of Reykjavik from a balcony, fireworks and celebrations for 2 hours with a couple of glasses of bubbly included."
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir