Top Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Tickets & Passes
134 results | All Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Tours
* A traveler said: "The ruins are amazing and well worth going to see! We’d done Chichen Itza 2 days prior, and these were definitely different enough that we’re glad we did both! Unlike Chichen Itza, where you really need a guide to get the full understanding, here there are plenty of signs in both Spanish and English explaining what you’re looking at so you can save that expense, especially if you’re coming here second, like we did. The “skip the line” ticket worked as-advertised, but as others have noted, it’s tough to find the desk to redeem your voucher for the actual ticket - we easily lost over an hour trying to track it down, so here’s the scoop so you don’t wander in the wilderness as we did! The voucher redemption desk is at the first cash register inside the candy shop within the outdoor shopping area prior to the actual entry to the ruins. Whether you come by rental car (we did) or by taxi or bus, you’ll get dropped off about a half-mile from the ruins. It’s called Mexican Sweetness. Head up the road and you’ll come to the shopping area - look for a yellow candy store in the middle of it all - that’s where you redeem your voucher for the actual admission tickets. From there on, it’s smooth sailing!"
* A traveler said: "Nice and friendly peoples. This is natural park for real. food and drink is free but they reserved very nice."
* A traveler said: "The best your guide ever RUTH 69 ! Ruth was amazing we had such a blast in Tullum seeing the ruins , learning about the Mayan cultural. Getting a fresh coconut to drink around the ruins . Swimming in the cenote and the Lunch was amazing ! So delicious authentic meal ."
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience highly recommended. Your bus was very comfortable and modern. Ceasar and victor were our guides. If you're planning in going on this your please note: price doesn't include admission to chichen itze or mandatory cost for life vest hire at Cenote. Enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "We had a misunderstanding with the pick up location but the company made it right and got it figured out. The trip was a lot of fun and our guide Ray made all the difference. We had a fairly small group in comparison to other tours which was nice. The tour was a lot of fun and everything was explained to us. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely a wonderful experience. The best part for us was the float trip, and the show from 7-9pm. Luckily, we'd been to Chichen Itza the prior day, so we were familiar with some key aspects of the mayan culture, which were enacted in this 7-9pm show at the park. So we suggest you do Chichen Itza before going to Xcaret Park."
* A traveler said: "Very well paid service. We didn't take any lines and everything worked out! Chichen Itza is a worderfull place to visit. A lot of history and beauty."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Arturo and Juan Carlos were great. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you! Recommending this tour to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Great show . All the acts was spot on . The Micheal Jackson show was good . All the other one that I saw so good . The drinks and music was so good . Cancun coco bongo was lit baby"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and it was also nice to have some free time to walk around and take pictures on our own. I was nice to have a half day tour instead of the full day tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful!! I will recommend this excursion to many people. Enjoyed the Mayan/Mexican lunch!!!"
* A traveler said: "So many activities to choose from. Never far from a restroom, restaurant, bar or shower. Plenty of place to sit for a rest. Easy to navigate the park."
* A traveler said: "What a fun day we had! Highly recommend. When you go to the Coba Ruins you have to take the bike that the people drive you to see the ruins. There's no way you'll have time to see everything. So much to see in one day!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion. Angel, our guide was very knowledgeable and informative! Hotel pickup was a plus."
* A traveler said: "INCREDIBLE experience ! I highly suggest everyone go. The employees are passionate and the activities are exhilarating. My guide, Julio, was so sweet, knowledgeable, caring, and really made it the best experience. They truly want you to create the most amazing memories while being safe. 100% worth it."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend! Our guides, Alan was sooooo funnn, funny, and very informative all while maintaining his professionalism. Ismael was our guide in tulum and he was very knowledgeable. Let’s not forget our driver, Nikolas! He was fun, letting us play our music via Bluetooth. He was so fun and nice! Oval 10/10 Experience."
* A traveler said: "The best excursion ever! Henry was definitely the best guide for this. My friend and I got scared during the atv ride because it was VERY rocky—Henry eased our nerves. I would highly recommend taking insurance if you are inexperienced driving an atv. Also, we couldn’t swim and Henry guided us through this beautiful underground cenote. I regret not doing the zip line, but I will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Jhonny was extremely knowledgeable and made the entire experience extremely special. The tour was also extremely punctual, arriving and leaving at exactly the times advertised!"
* A traveler said: "This is a can’t miss experience. Access to this cenote is limited so it’s never crowded and truly a unique experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mandala Nightclub
- Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida)
- Hacienda Yaxcopoil
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Playa Palancar
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Merida Cathedral (Catedral de San Ildefonso)
- Croco Cun Zoo
- Costa Maya Port
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Progreso Cruise Port
- Sotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón)
- Plaza del Sol
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Ría Lagartos
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Louisiana