Top Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Snorkeling
441 results | All Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time snorkeling. Our guide was very helpful and seemed like his main mission was to make sure everyone was okay and had a good time. He went out of his way to make sure we saw more than one seat turtle as well. I got a cool video on my go pro of a stingray. It’s worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautiful reef with many different fish and a sting ray. The tour guides were phenomenal. The food and drinks were excellent. No negative thoughts!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, we did see the turtles. Our tour guide Monica and Captain Quan were very nice. Will book again!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide made experience great for all ages. Had a great time just do again when we come back to Cancun."
* A traveler said: "Driving the boat was a blast! One of the coolest things I've done! So happy I got to have this experience with my new wife!"
* A traveler said: "Oh my God!!! I don’t even know how to describe it. It was such a wonderful experience!!!!! We got the VIP tickets and it was worth every penny. The show is amazing, everyone is so friendly. It’s a lifetime experience!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely a wonderful experience. The best part for us was the float trip, and the show from 7-9pm. Luckily, we'd been to Chichen Itza the prior day, so we were familiar with some key aspects of the mayan culture, which were enacted in this 7-9pm show at the park. So we suggest you do Chichen Itza before going to Xcaret Park."
* A traveler said: "The staff are attentive and friendly They get the party going right away! Fruit juice, fresh fruits and pan dulce to start. Tacos. Music. Dancing. Snorkeling. Water slide. And lots of tequila. SO MUCH FUN!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff and snorkeling location! They were very good at giving directions and were cautious and talking good care of everyone and protecting the reef."
* A traveler said: "So many activities to choose from. Never far from a restroom, restaurant, bar or shower. Plenty of place to sit for a rest. Easy to navigate the park."
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend! Our guides, Alan was sooooo funnn, funny, and very informative all while maintaining his professionalism. Ismael was our guide in tulum and he was very knowledgeable. Let’s not forget our driver, Nikolas! He was fun, letting us play our music via Bluetooth. He was so fun and nice! Oval 10/10 Experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing the boat was clean and the staff was amazing! We had a blast on this outing the buffet was good"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and the history of Maya and all the archeological arts were very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
* A traveler said: "Hernel was an excellent guide. He picked us up very promptly at the meeting point and time. He explained so much history and took the time to show each one of all the little parts of the caverns. He took us to three different Cenotes and told us history about each one, Tortuga, Jaguar and Tres Zapotes. Tortuga and Tres Zapotes were absolutely gorgeous and were so much fun to swim in. Both have high jump parts and Hernel videos and took pictures of our jump for us. After the Cenote swim we went to Akumal and swam with the turtles. At Akumal, another guide joined Hernel to lead the guide to see the turtles. We got see a sting ray along with some of the turtles. After the turtle swim we went to a local spot for lunch. Hernel had made a sandwich to snack on and had plenty of water and drinks for us. Hernel is an absolutely amazing tour guide. Zak is the wonderful driver of the tour bus and did a fantastic job driving us around. An absolutely wonderful tour with the best tour guides!!"
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Nice and friendly peoples. This is natural park for real. food and drink is free but they reserved very nice."
* A traveler said: "Great people to take you out to see the reef and every minute was a total joy. Very relaxing with knowledgeable people around you to make you feel safe. It was a little tricky finding the place but they were very understanding and weren’t sticky on the time."
* A traveler said: "The diversity of wildlife was incredible and our tour guide Karen was amazing, it was so heartwarming seeing how she respected and loved the animals. Thank you so much for your great vibes."
* A traveler said: "Valeria was so knowledgeable and she clearly has a passion for what she does. This is great to get away from crowds for sure."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Isla Contoy was a great experience. I really don't understand the negative comments. The crew was amazing (especially the guide Moiseus), the program was well organized. We were provided by thé refreshing drinks (sorts, beer, cocktails) all day long. The breakfast and lunch were delicious : especially the lunch on Isla Contoy. We took a fish and were not disappointed. Isla Contoy is magical place, it is absolutely worth to go there. Also, i would like to tell you that the Covid mesures are very well respected. That was one of my best excursions si far"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Merida Cathedral (Catedral de San Ildefonso)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Xplor Park
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Fundadores Park (El Zócalo)
- Contoy Island (Isla Contoy)
- Cenote Zazil Tunich
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Xenses Park
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)
- Plaza del Sol
- Choco Story
- Casa de Montejo
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Louisiana