One of the most famous and sumptuous squares in Rome, Piazza Navona is home to the Baroque Church of Sant’Agnese in Agone and Palazzo Pamphili, both overlooking Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s famousFountain of the Four Rivers. Bustling outdoor cafes and rowdy buskers lend a lively air to the otherwise stately square.
Ways to experience Piazza Navona
Browse. Filter. Book.
VIP Tour of Rome, Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Driver & Private Tour Guide with Skip the LIne Tickets
Skip the Line: Colosseum and Ancient Rome Small-Group Walking Tour Including Pantheon and Piazza Navona
Should I book Piazza Navona tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Piazza Navona 2020?
What's the best way to experience Piazza Navona?
- Rome by Golf Cart Private Tour
- All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included
- Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Campo De' Fiori Market Food and Wine Tour
- Rome Small-Group Experience No More Than 8 Passengers Dock-Side Pick Up Included
Things to do near Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Orvieto
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Abruzzo