Top Rome Craft Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Rome Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get first-hand experience making mosaics on this workshop with a master mosaicist. At a historical family-owned mosaic studio, work with local marble tiles to create traditional Roman mosaics. Learn about texture, composition, and marble tile cutting while hearing stories about the history of the craft. Take home your completed mosaic at the end of the workshop.
Create your own souvenir during a 3.5-hour mosaic workshop in Rome. Regardless of experience level, it’s a great activity for both children and adults. Take a short tour of the Trastevere neighborhood, then enjoy a leisurely workshop with your teacher. Choose from a variety of designs, then let the creativity flow. With maximum eight people in each class, you get lots of personal attention from your instructor.
Try your hand at a traditional Italian handicraft process while creating a personalized souvenir, in a self-portrait mosaic workshop. Transform your own photo into a marble tile mosaic. You’ll have fun, learn something new, and have a unique and permanent reminder of your time in Rome. Art and craft enthusiasts will love this workshop.
When visiting Rome, take a break from sightseeing to practice the ancient practice of mosaic making. This private workshop for you and your party will give you plenty of hands-on instruction on how to make mosaics; artists of all levels are welcome. All instruction and materials included and you'll walk away with a personalized souvenir you made yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Craft Classes in Rome?
What Craft Classes in Rome are taking additional safety precautions?
What Craft Classes in Rome are good for avoiding crowds?
- Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)
- Cinecittà World
- Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle Fratte
- Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)
- Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)
- Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)
- Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)
- Silvano Toti Globe Theatre
- Castel Gandolfo
- Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)
- Welcome to Rome
- Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)
- Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)
- Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)
- Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pincio Gardens (Pincio)
- Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)
- Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)
- Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)
- Campo de' Fiori
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano