Top Rome Hop on Hop Off Buses
28 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "A really great way to see the city. Having spent the previous day walking all around Rome the bus was a welcome break. Be sure to take a map to show where the attractions are relative to the bus stop."
* A traveler said: "Everything went perfect, bus was even disinfected at some point. Only at some points it was a bit difficult to spot the monuments they were talking about on the audio guides."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Amazing to see! Very busy, hard to take photos. Pity to miss St peters basilica portion of tour at this time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Selenia was very knowledgeable and so sweet. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We were so happy we got her as our guide."
* A traveler said: "So easy to find at the airport, polite staff and great driver. An hour to Rome terminal but relaxing and time to look out at the beautiful Scenery. Superb value for money at only €7 each. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Hectore, was like the fun and interesting guy at a party. He was very knowledgeable about all of the historical facts but also added some fun information. He kept the tour moving and we finished exactly on time."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and interesting. Tour very interesting, and guide gave his time freely, answering questions."
* A traveler said: "office near colosseum with clean toilets , sadly tour with Italian guide very dull , take hop on hop off in every city you go"
* A traveler said: "No waiting, nice older woman who guided us in the vatican (all museums, sixth. chapel, St. Pe), you should always go in the week (Not at the weekends), great guide and again no waiting at the collosseum, well done, including the hop on hop off bus Tickets (Big Bus) it was perfect Day for us and we also visited the castle and more by our own"
Frequently Asked Questions
- House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)
- Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano)
- Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)
- Gladiator Museum
- Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)
- Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)
- Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)
- Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)
- Campo de' Fiori
- Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)
- Cinecittà World
- Domus Augustana
- Rome Via del Corso
- Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)
- Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)
- Castel Gandolfo
- St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)
- Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano