Top Sabah Classic Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Sabah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the amazing Mt. Kinabalu with the perfect day tour from 1Tour. Explore one of Borneo's tallest mountains where you’ll visit some of the counties most famed attractions such as Poring Hot Springs, Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, and the Moroli River Fish Spa.
Once you’re done exploring Sabah, why not check out the view of this city from above and join this paragliding experience in Ranau! This thrilling activity will start with training from an expert paragliding pilot as he covers all the basic procedures for your utmost safety. Once done, you’ll strap on your paragliding wings together with your pilot and you’ll soar through the skies of Sabah, and over Kinabalu, Malaysia’s highest mountain. This exciting activity also includes a visit at Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, producer of most of Sabah’s dairy product, and dubbed as Malaysia’s “Little New Zealand.” Comfortable transfers to and from your hotel plus a sumptuous lunch are also included in this experience.
－ What You Can Expect － Climb up the Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in South East Asia. Set off on an expedition in the Kinabalu Park. Enjoy temperate weather along with the unmatched scenery of the location. Hike through undulating hills, observe the natural inhabitants of the area along the way. Spend a day in the beautiful nature away from the bustling city. Unwind at the Poring Hot Spring. Cleanse your mind and body with the healing water infused with variable minerals. Receive multiple benefits from a soak in hot spring. Experience the magical de-stress process on this day tour.
－What You Can Expect－ Venture to Kellybays near Kota Kinabalu and get ready for a fun-filled day tour. Explore the dense mangrove forest on a raft and try your hand at catching crabs and fish. Arrive at a traditional Bajau village and learn the art of batik, a kind of ancient wax-resist dyeing technique. Create your own masterpiece with your newly learned skills and tuck into an authentic Malaysian lunch. In the afternoon, go on a wild adventure on the waters of Kellybays. Surf through crashing waves, kayak along scenic river banks, and ride on a hilarious banana boat with your friends. Participate in other activities on land. Play a volleyball game, learn how to use a blowgun, or indulge in a relaxing fishing experience. Feast on local delicacies like roti canai and teh tarik, and enjoy a snooze on a hammock to cap off your day. Bring your friends and family to Kota Kinabalu today and fall for the charms of Kellybays!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classic Car Tours in Sabah?
The best Classic Car Tours in Sabah according to Viator travelers are:
What Classic Car Tours in Sabah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sabah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & Tickets
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Coast