Top Sabah Kayaking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Sabah Tours
Sort by: Featured
The most beautiful island in Kota Kinabalu; Snorkeling to watch the six-color fish; Relax on the island's holiday home; Afternoon tea at 5-star hotel; Transfer service.
A 45 minutes’ drive to jetty for Mangrove Cruise. Experience the tranquility of Mangrove Forest cruise and crab catching by Bamboo Boat. A stroll along Borneo wild and nature walkway for its flora and fauna abundance, blessed with medicinal and therapeutic plants, trees and fruits. Have our lunch in the floating Mangrove Restaurant. Free at leisure to enjoy the water sport activities at pax own account (eg: Banana boat, paddle boat, kayak & body boat) and local activities like Batik painting and blow pipe. Return to hotel after our high tea and collecting crab catching tools.
Because sunset is too mainstream in Borneo. We bring you the sunrise view instead. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the sun rising from the back of Mount Kinabalu, and paddle through thick mangrove forest.
Kota Kinabalu is close to downtown and is a very quiet island, so you can feel like a private beach, and the surrounding environment is so well maintained that you can see the clear sight even when enjoying snorkeling. Enjoy various snorkeling points and get Free hammocks, sunbeds and kayaks! ----------------- ITINERARY ----------------- •09:00 Meeting at hotel lobby •Getting ready for Dinawan Island Hopping Tour •First-class snorkeling and kayaking •Current knowledge lunch •Secondary snorkeling, kayaking •Free time after meal •15:30 Go to hotel * Schedule may change depending on local situation
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking in Sabah?
What Kayaking in Sabah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sabah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kayaking in Sabah are good for avoiding crowds?
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Coast