Top Salem Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
39 results | All Salem Tours
* A traveler said: "A lot of creepy history! A nice walk! Super cool area to be in! Nice people to talk to! Just an overall fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Sean was awesome! He made sure everyone could hear and was very funny! His stories were so interesting and we would've loved to walk around for a couple more hours with him and learn even more! Highly recommended and very satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "Informative and great way to see downtown Salem. Our guide was knowledgeable and encouraged a dialogue with the group rather than just lecturing. He kept it interesting and fun!"
* A traveler said: "My original tour from another company cancelled 45 mins before my tour. I’m glad she did. Our guide (Michael I believe was the chap’s name, forgive me if it’s not)definitely knew his history and was very personable. I was traveling alone and this tour felt safe and easygoing."
* A traveler said: "I love self guided tours. You can go whenever you want, take your time and listen again if you forgot details. Download was easy, no issues and very well done."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sarah is amazing 🙌🏼 She is very knowledgeable and informative about the history of the witch trials."
* A traveler said: "Everything the guide was very knowledgeable he did a magnificent job!! The walk was great and him telling the stories of the past"
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting tour. Very comfortable walk. Learned a lot about the city. Would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "It was great. We were approached by a homeless crazy person yelling strange things. Maybe the guide should have pepper spray or some method of protection."
* A traveler said: "Maria was very knowledgeable and personable, answering any questions we had. I was able to bring my puppy and she had fun walking around too. It was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "The views, and firing off the shot gun cannon. The crew was very nice and professional, plus they sell drinks!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! From beginning to end it was fun, informative with great energy from our incredible guide. We had a great time. For anyone who practices or has an interest in witch culture."
* A traveler said: "The tale of the Corwin house and the story of the witch spoon and Salem’s owning its past. Toura’s sense of humor. Very thorough and informative."
* A traveler said: "Sara was so wonderful, she was knowledgeable, interesting and made the experience delightful!!!! If you’re going to Salem this is the tour to do - make sure to ask for Sara!! Thank"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a fantastic tour guide. Very knowledgeable. Entertaining. No question stumped him. I highly recommend this tour of Salem."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour. Thomas is really knowledgeable about Salem history and is great at telling stories. I had a really good time and I'd definitely recommend the tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Paige was probably the best guide you could get for this tour! She is super engaging, smart, funny but spooky at the same time. Though we got poured on, she continued on with her tour perfectly. She was AMAZING!!"
* A traveler said: "Uni shared so much information about plants, mushrooms the woods, living in concert with nature. Enjoyed the hike. Must be steady on your feet but she was attentive to all"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative and entertaining to listen to! At one of the locations he brought us to, he told us that a ghost is usually seen in the top left window to a house; so I decided to snap a picture of the window and when I got home I noticed that there was an actual ghost standing at the window!! It was pretty 😎"
* A traveler said: "We went to Salem for a bachelorette weekend and want to take a tour to learn more about the towns history. We picked this walking tour and it did not disappoint! The history and story telling was fantastic. Definitely a must do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. She was attentive to our needs for rest stops and full of interesting stories"
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to wrap the tour in stories. It was nice to see Salem from a different perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Pennsylvania