Top Salzburg Winter Sports
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Salzburg Tours
Join our Ski school courses starting every Sunday and Monday. It's possible to start during the week, only one Saturday the ski school is closed.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
The ski resort of St. Veit lies in the Austrian Alps, less than an hour from Salzburg, and offers access to over 25 different ski areas. This winter tour package can be customized to suit your preferences—enjoy 4-star accommodation at a St. Viet hotel for up to seven nights, gain access to more than 470 miles (760 kilometers) of piste with a ski day pass, and book optional transfers from Salzburg airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Winter Sports in Salzburg are taking additional safety precautions?
What Winter Sports in Salzburg are good for avoiding crowds?
- Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Salzburg Zoo
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Salzburg Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria