* A traveler said: "Great tour , Michelle from Panorama really made it fun, singing ,re enactments , insider stories. I would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic vews. Nice weather. Friendly guide. The mountains were great! Allstatt is a very nice village."
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "While expensive this private tour provided so much more than the "bus tour" this company also provides. If you can afford this I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My driver (Patrick) was great. Very knowledgeable, got around traffic, got to everywhere. Eagles nest was closed which was a bummer but not their fault. He suggested another mountain top which we went to which I have no idea what it was called but began with an R. That was a great spot to go and look out. He also gave me great insider tips. Would do again."
* A traveler said: "The grounds of the hotel were out of a dream! You find yourself in a state of trying to permanently imprint the beauty in your mind. The service was good but not great with one person manning the small cafe/bar and the front desk during evening hours. Rooms were clean and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "Michael couldn't have been any better. Very knowledgeable and personable. Went out of his way to ensure our visit was a success. The weather was terrible (snow, rain, and fog) but Michael handled the driving and commentary very well."
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was lovely with a small group and an energetic tour guide. She was knowledgable and had great stories and insights beyond the typical info Highly recommend this over the huge bus tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a ton of fun. My wife and I had a lot of fun in the mines. We stopped in Berchtesgaden for a coffee/snack break after the mines. It is a very nice little old town. Our tour guide Michelle was great and we enjoyed ourselves the whole time."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the food, of course. The chefs’ were so nice and helpful. The recipes were easy to understand with just enough cooking steps to learn something new. We loved the location of the kitchen. We have done a moderate amount of travel in the past and we are so happy we took a cooking class!"
* A traveler said: "We were expecting dinner with the concert and were embarrassed to find out our tickets only covered the concert. We would up paying for the dinner and enjoyed the meal tremendously. The concert was a "not to be missed" event. I won't spoil it for you, but please attend this event!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salzburg Super Saver: Original Sound of Music and Salt Mines Day Trip
- 'The Sound of Music' Private Tour with Breakfast at Schloss Leopoldskron
- Eagle's Nest and 'The Where Eagles Dare Castle' of Werfen
- Private Tour: Eagle's Nest, Berchtesgaden, Golling Waterfalls and Lake Fuschl
- Private Eagle's Nest & The Hills are Alive
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Salzburg Zoo
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Panorama Museum
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Mirabell Palace and Gardens (Schloss Mirabell und Mirabellgarten)
- Mozart Residence (Mozart-Wohnhaus)
- Hellbrunn Palace (Schloss Hellbrunn)
- Salzburg Old Town (Salzburger Altstadt)
- Schloss Leopoldskron
- Eagle's Nest (Kehlsteinhaus)
- Salzburg Salt Mines (Salzbergwerk)
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria