Top Sámara Horseback Riding
5 results | All Sámara Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time and beautiful horse Moustache. The trail was beautiful we were able to see many birds and monkeys. My favorite part was riding the horse on the beach. The guide is lovely and would come back to see her when I'm in the area again."
* A traveler said: "Loved this! Our guide was really informative and helpful. We rode through the river and jungle, down to the beach and even had a chance to gallop along the beach. Stopped for fresh cold coconut water on the way which was a nice treat. Overall really good horses though they each had their own personality as horses do. Suitable for novice as well as more experienced riders, they will select a horse that suits you. Saw a whole tree full of Howler Monkeys as well as a crocodile in the river, and some interesting birds. Did not need bug spray because in the dry season there are very few bugs around."
* A traveler said: "This was the best horseback riding tour I have done ! Martina our guide was great, she made the tour very personable and fun , she is very friendly and gave us a top notch experience. We saw the best of both worlds with the beach and jungle , we even got to see and hear howler monkeys!! The views were incredible and she took amazing photos and videos of us riding the whole time ! I also loved how her horses were very well taken care of and you could tell her and her husband are very passionate about horses. The trot on the beach was also a fun experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley