Top Sámara Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Sámara Tours
Sort by: Featured
Crossing and/or upriver to observe wading birds, water lizards and maybe the Crocodile! Exploring the jungle and the wonderful forest of Guanacaste and its wildlife: Koatis, howler monkeys, armadillos, birds and multicoloured butterflies… Shower for ponies after the walk. Childrens and adults will be on horseback. The guide keeps the ponies of the little ones on a leash. The stools are adapted. We have helmets and ponies very, very docile. Multiple informations about the fauna and flora. Photo break. Snack break Trained and passionate guides Totally Safe tour Carefully groomed and Pampered horses Selected points of interest : River , Jungle , Animals (monkeys, butterfly, birds, crocodile) More than 1000 satisfied cutomers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Sámara are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sámara may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley