Top San Francisco Classes & Workshops
23 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "So much fun to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. The ebikes make this an easy trip if you aren't athletic, but even the more fit members of our party had fun using the assisted pedaling. The only negative was having to bike to and from the bike shop to the bike path on the busy and crowded streets near Fisherman's Wharf, but it was worth that small hassle!"
* A traveler said: "Bike ride across Golden Gate on July 4th was beautiful. Round trip from Ghiradelli to Mill Valley was approx 28+ miles. Ride was completed in under 4 hrs. We were a party of 7 and it wad our first time using electric bikes. Riding the slopes of San Francisco was effortless. Service was great"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing parts of the city we would have never ventured to in such a creative and unique way. Tour Guide, Ruth, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "Great bikes and helpful staff. I would recommend this bike hire. Riding the bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge was very enjoyable and family friendly. You could buy return ferry tickets from the hire shop which made boarding at Sausalito quicker."
* A traveler said: "Jack was great. They were pretty easy to learn and was fun way to see the city. Only downer was that he showed up late. Otherwise perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Joao was great. If you don’t know anything about surfing 🏄♂️ then this tour is definitely for you."
* A traveler said: "James was such a pleasure. He taught a family of 5 (with 3 kids) how to make a Neapolitan pizza. He was patient, charming, and funny. I can't wait to copy his recipe at home. I highly recommend him to any group interested in cooking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito