Top San Francisco Natural Attractions
12 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was amazing. We would definitely recommend smooth ride and will return very soon."
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Bus was clean and comfortable. Wineries were great. Hike was nice and easy. Views were great."
* A traveler said: "Great trip . The tour guide James was excellent . Very friendly and knowledgeable. There was plenty of time to do a big walk around Yosemite . We also stopped at a few spectacular viewpoints ."
* A traveler said: "Activities were as described. Was able to see the aquarium before boarding the ferry to Alcatraz. The lines were very long at the aquarium due to social distancing. Recommend going when it opens as the lines are shorter or at least move faster. Lines at the ferry were organized and we were able to see all parts of Alcatraz."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- Natural Attractions
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Packages & Special Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito