Top San Francisco Seasonal & Special Occasions
17 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "First time for the family. Been to Golden Gate Park several times, but never saw it like this. Johannes and the "pit crew" made it lots of fun and learned lots of cool things, besides a beautiful day spent in the Park!"
* A traveler said: "Bike ride across Golden Gate on July 4th was beautiful. Round trip from Ghiradelli to Mill Valley was approx 28+ miles. Ride was completed in under 4 hrs. We were a party of 7 and it wad our first time using electric bikes. Riding the slopes of San Francisco was effortless. Service was great"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "So much fun to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. The ebikes make this an easy trip if you aren't athletic, but even the more fit members of our party had fun using the assisted pedaling. The only negative was having to bike to and from the bike shop to the bike path on the busy and crowded streets near Fisherman's Wharf, but it was worth that small hassle!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was polite and gave us great info on San Francisco. I would use them again. It was nice having someone waiting for us at the airport."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Five stars for this company for being professional and reliable. We will use them everytime we go to SF. Very easy to deal with. Very flexible as we had to change our departure schedule the day prior to the original schedule. Driver was polite, helpful and courteous."
* A traveler said: "Thank you guys so much for giving us the opportunity to go on the helicopter and the dinner cruise last night. Your staff is awesome including the driver. This was the best experience me and my girlfriend have ever had and we’d love to do it again next time we’re in San Francisco. Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Our group had an AMAZING time with Kyle. He was friendly, personable and made us laugh all day. The SUV was large and comfortable for our group and the emails sent pre-trip were informative and allowed us the flexibility the go to the tastings we wanted, with recommendations we appreciated. Definitely recommend this company and trip. Ask for Kyle!"
* A traveler said: "My kids loved the Holiday Lights Tour and we all had a blast with the christmas carol sing along. They are already asking to go back next year! A++"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito