Top San Francisco Tours by Duration
327 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was amazing. We would definitely recommend smooth ride and will return very soon."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The woods were beautiful, the weather was perfect. Archie was great, he ruined us for other tours. He was informative, knowledgeable, fun and humorous."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Bus was clean and comfortable. Wineries were great. Hike was nice and easy. Views were great."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extraordinary,Joseph is a very talented and documented person. Enjoyed every moment of the tour,his stories made me remembering something from my childhood (referring to the sourdough from Boudin)."
* A traveler said: "Bike tour was informative and fun! Judy was a great tour guide please ask for her if u take the bike tour!"
* A traveler said: "Second time do tour of San Francisco Bay with Captain and 1 St Mate Adrienne. It's a magical experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Don was a class act. We have been raving about how amazing he did running the tour. He is passionate about the history of the area, full of information, and accommodating. We loved our trip and we are so grateful for the wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Saw a lot & the guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Saw things we didn’t even know were in San Francisco. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "The information was great the scenery was beautiful ! The staff was amazing . I would recommend to anyone it’s a great trip"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our bus tour with tour guide Joseph and Driver Jason. I would highly recommend them. Joseph is from San Francisco and knows all about it! He suggested some great places to eat as well."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! My favorite part was flying under the Golden Gate! The staff was very friendly and entertaining. They pointed out everything throughout the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Dylan was great personable helpful and informative Great with suggestions and time for quick walk throughs"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito