San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
Saved to wishlist!
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to Sausalito
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
7 results | All Yosemite Falls Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the rugged beauty of the Sierra Nevada on this full-day trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco. Travel aboard a comfortable van through historic Gold Rush towns to reach the park, where you’ll be amazed by supersized natural wonders like Yosemite Falls and the granite cliffs of Half Dome and El Capitan. Take a hike among ancient sequoia trees, and enjoy several hours to explore the park’s wonders on your own.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Known for its steep granite cliffs, waterfalls, towering sequoia groves, and diversity of wildlife, Yosemite National Park is something you don’t want to miss. On this small group day trip, you can leave the logistics to a tour guide so all you have to do is enjoy the great outdoors. You have both guided sightseeing and free time, ensuring you see the UNESCO World Heritage Site’s major attractions, like Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Yosemite Valley, with the chance to explore more of the park however you wish.
Travel by minibus from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park on a small-group day trip to one of the most visually stunning places on earth—considered the crown jewel of America’s national parks. This full-day itinerary takes you through the orchards of the Central Valley to Yosemite Valley, stopping first for a stroll through a grove of giant sequoias. Find plenty of photo ops of Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite Falls. Numbers are limited to 15 passengers to ensure a personalized experience with your knowledgeable guide.
Visit Yosemite National Park on this day trip from San Francisco. Upon arrival in the state's most famous national park, have lunch (own expense) or skip straight to the park to begin exploring. Follow your guide bus tour of the area and discover the park's charms on your own during your visit.
Active travelers who want to explore Yosemite National Park without the risk of getting lost or missing the best bits will enjoy this small-group guided tour. After reaching the park in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle you'll be taken on a guided tour of Yosemite Valley and the giant sequoia trees of Tuolumne Grove. Then, hike to the lesser-visited Sequoia Grove for great views with your exercise, followed by free time.
Reach Yosemite easily from the Bay Area on this small-group tour from San Francisco. Avoid the cost of a rental car; you'll travel by bus and train to the park, where entrance fees are included and you'll be provided with a written tour guide. You can use your four hours there however you like, exploring at your leisure, before your return transportation.
Skip the hassle of driving and enjoy a relaxed journey from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park. This one-way service is via comfortable, Wi-Fi-equipped coach, includes photo stops, and drops you off at Yosemite Valley Visitor Center.
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon