Top San Gimignano Wine Tastings
71 results | All San Gimignano Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great tour of the winery and bottling machinery. Great selection of wines, good accompanying meats and cheeses."
* A traveler said: "Sitting under the umbrella having the most fabulous lunch with 4 wines and 7 olive oils to sample. Viktoria was a super hostess. Great location so close to town. Will highly recommend this tour/lunch to anyone going to San Gimi."
* A traveler said: "This wine tasting experience was great. The people were lovely and passionate about their wine. The light lunch and tasting of wines and oils was delicious. The grounds are beautiful, a must do if in the area."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at San Quirico. We learned a lot about the grapes and how the wine is made. Our guide was a great communicator and answered all questions. Wine was great as well. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience. Very beautiful surrounding although we had to be inside due to some raining. The new Rosè was particularly fresh!"
* A traveler said: "My family if 8 took this class. So much fun making pasta and sampling different wines. The owners couldn’t have been more welcoming! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a magical experience for the entire family. We left happy and enchanted by the beauty of the Tuscan landscape, the warmth of Lorenzo and his wife, the charm of the tour and the quality and deliciousness of the wine and the meal. If I could give more stars, I happily would! Highly, dearly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience with Francisco & cousin Kiara at their family vineyard. The experience was 5 star!! Wine was amazing and the food was the best we had through our entire trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time with the owners and there family and friends. Highly recommend. Wonderful food and wine pairing. Olive oils were delightful. Hands on experience cooking. The scenery on the property grounds were gorgeous. |Very enjoyable!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was my favorite wine tasting tour we did during our time in Tuscany. The instructions provided made it very easy to find, the vineyard overlooks San Gimignano, and the hospitality was incredible. We planned it around lunch time, and we didn't need lunch after we were done. We tried a couple of variations of bruschetta there's nothing better than their olive oil and salt on toasted bread... NOTHING!, a fresh tomato bowtie pasta delicious!, 5 variations of olive oil and balsamic vinegars the saffron and truffle were my favorites!, and a selection of meats and cheeses. They had specific wine pairings for each one and I loved the wines named after the dogs of the winery and helped us understand more about how to property drink and taste wine. We also got to try the traditional almond cookies and liquor dessert so strong, so tasty!! We didn't feel rushed or pressured to buy anything, though they made the process of ordering and shipping very easy! When DHL delivered a broken bottle, the shipping company replaced it immediately. I can't say enough good things about our experience and I highly, highly recommend booking this tour for your time in Tuscany!"
* A traveler said: "The food, wine staff were wonderful. I had a tour of Senior Citizens who totally enjoyed it. They paired the wine with different foods, such as meat and cheeses, and they sent the first case with no shipping costs! Thank you so much for a very enjoyable time!"
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely the highlight of our trip to Italy. The environment is beautiful and the truffel hunting experience with Moreno is something we’ll never forget. Everyone was incredibly nice too. Highly recommand it!"
* A traveler said: "It was more than perfect. A super host welcomed us and Gaia was the one who explained everything about the wines in such a nice and pleasant way. We enjoyed it from the beginning till the end. Thanks dear family!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna