The Funk Zone is a hip, artistic neighborhood in Santa Barbara, CA, and it has become a haven for artists, artisans, wine makers, and chefs. Visitors will find plenty of artisan shops, art galleries, hip eateries, award-winning microbreweries, and a craft distillery, and many of them are located in aged warehouses and forgotten scuba shops. There are countless tasting rooms and a few specialty wineries. Five of the wineries located in the Funk Zone are part of the Urban Wine Trail, which is a group of wineries in Santa Barbara and the Santa Ynez Valley.
There is always something to do in the Funk Zone. Try a new or established restaurant, or check out the gourmet food trucks. Attend an art gallery opening. Taste a variety of local wines. Shop at quirky boutiques and thrift stores. This neighborhood is the perfect place to enjoy a trendy, artsy vibe no matter what activities you choose.
Tours and tickets to Experience Funk Zone
Should I book Funk Zone tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Funk Zone 2021?
Things to do near Santa Barbara
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona