Santa Barbara Waterfront
It should come as no surprise that a city hailed for its beautiful coastline should consider its waterfront the #1 tourist attraction in the area. With a variety of restaurants, boating and sport fishing tours, a bird sanctuary, bike path, and a beautiful promenade connecting the Waterfront to the rest of the downtown area, the Santa Barbara Waterfront is, without a doubt, one of the glittering gems of Santa Barbara.
From State Street (the area’s main business street) head East to see Chase Palm Park (home to Sunday art-walks and where many a pickup soccer game begins), the Santa Barbara Skate Park, and the Bird Sanctuary. Head West from State Street and find the Harbor, Waterfront Museum, several restaurants, and water sports adventure tours.
Tours and tickets to Experience Santa Barbara Waterfront
Should I book Santa Barbara Waterfront tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Santa Barbara Waterfront 2021?
What's the best way to experience Santa Barbara Waterfront?
- Santa Barbara Kayak Tour
- Kayak Tour of Santa Barbara with Experienced Guide
- Santa Barbara Harbor Kayak Tour
- Santa Barbara Sunset Kayak Tour
Things to do near Santa Barbara
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona