Santa Ynez Valley (SYV)
The Santa Ynez Valley (SYV) is located in northern Santa Barbara County, California and includes the towns of Ballard, Buellton, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang. It is one of five distinct American Viticultural Areas in Santa Barbara County's large wine country. More than 50 varietals thrive in this area's diverse micro-climates. There are more than 120 wineries located here, and most are small boutique operations and family owned and operated. Visitors come here to enjoy world class wines in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
Aside from wine, the Santa Ynez Valley has a strong craft beer scene. Throughout the area there are outstanding breweries, specialty tasting rooms, bars and restaurants offering international beer tastings, and a specialty brew shop. There are also several art and history museums that explore the culture of this area as well as art from the local communities. The Valley is also a great place for outdoor activities. Visitors can experience nature by exploring hiking trails through rolling hills and wildflowers.
Tours and tickets to Experience Santa Ynez Valley (SYV)
Should I book Santa Ynez Valley (SYV) tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Santa Ynez Valley (SYV) 2021?
What's the best way to experience Santa Ynez Valley (SYV)?
- Santa Ynez Valley Hot Air Balloon Flight
- All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour from Santa Ynez Valley
- Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour
- Santa Ynez Valley Cupcake and Wine Tour
Things to do near Santa Barbara
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona