Shoreline Park Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Shoreline Park is a 15 acre coastal park west of Leadbetter Beach in Santa Barbara, CA. It is a popular place to come for picnics and has individual picnic tables, a group picnic area, barbeques, park benches, a playground, sidewalks, and stairs that access the beach. Many people also come here to walk, jog, roller blade, and play Frisbee. The park offers spectacular views of the Santa Barbara coastline, the city itself, the Channel Islands, and the Santa Ynez Mountains. If you're lucky, you might even see some whales or dolphins.
Mesa Beach, which is connected to Shoreline Park, is narrow and rocky, and it is often covered due to the tides, especially during the winter months. During the winter, the waves often crash against the cliffs which has been eroding the shoreline. During the summer, there is more packed sand and the beach sees more visitors. Free parking lots are located near the park.
Shoreline Park is located just a few minutes south of the city center on Shoreline Drive.
Address: Shoreline Drive, Santa Barbara, California, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Shoreline Park
No results found!
Things to do near Santa Barbara
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona