Top Santa Cruz Outdoor Activities
22 results | All Santa Cruz Tours
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls were amazing! We will be back, the hike is tough if you don’t normally excersise though so make sure you are ready for it"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time riding the ATVs and stopping for picturesque moments as well as all the history and information we learned during our time with our guide. The waters were a bit murky to snorkel, so we did skip out on that part. Our guide stated he would refund us on that part, that is the only part we are still waiting to hear back on, otherwise a phenomenal experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Guides were quite informative and made sure all questions were answered and that it was an enjoyable experience for everyone. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect Private snorkel spot ! The atv’s were well kept and the trail was full of mud and excitement they have some powerful toys !"
* A traveler said: "The tubing was an absolute BLAST!!! The zip lining was good too, just wish the “zips” were faster….probably because I e been on longer faster lines, but it was still fun."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour a lot. We got to see a large crocodile swimming right next to the boat, and a lot of birds, iguanas and howler monkeys. The guides were very nice and very well informed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience for beginner rafters. We had a wonderful and knowledgeable guide Daniel. Loved the whole excursion including the transportation, lunch, and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so cool! Off-roading around Tamarindo I saw white face monkeys, iguanas, and all kinds of cool birds. The most impressive part was the view from the lookout point, you could see sooo far, 3 or 4 bays all at the same te. Go at 3:30 to catch the sunset at the end of the tour from up top!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Rainer, was super friendly and informative. The boat operator, Cesar, was great at spotting the monkeys, crocs, iguanas and multitude of exotic birds. Many thanks to Rainer for an awesome day!"
* A traveler said: "This was honestly one of the best life experiences and I would highly recommend booking with this tour site. The tour guide had great energy and was very welcoming which enlightened the experience. Transportation was provided which made things very easy. Definitely a 10/10 experience."
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our Anniversary day and it was beyond perfect! Guides were great and very attentive. Explained everything around us and once in the snorkling section they did the same. And the sunset to end the day was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley