Top Santa Cruz Snorkeling
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Santa Cruz Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get your pulse racing on an exhilarating 5-hour ATV tour from Playa Flamingo, then cool off along the coast. Learn how to operate your ATV, then set off on a fun route, weaving through forest trails, juddering down rainforest tracks and squelching through muddy streams. Then, dive into the warm waters of Costa Rica’s Pacific coast to swim and snorkel among the colourful corals and tropical fish of Flamingo and Brasilito beaches.
Discover Costa Rica’s striking coastal scenery and wealth of wildlife from the water’s edge: this private, half-day boat tour makes exploring simple. Meet your guide directly at your local hotel, head to Flamingo Beach, and hop aboard your vessel. You’ll cruise out to Isla Plata; will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel; can look out for dolphins, rays, tropical fish, and more sea life; and otherwise soak up the idyllic setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Snorkeling in Santa Cruz are taking additional safety precautions?
What Snorkeling in Santa Cruz are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley