Davenport House Museum
This 1820 Federal-style home is the origination of a lot more than beautiful genteel mansions in Savannah, Georgia. Once home to successful artisan Isaiah Davenport, throughout it’s near 200-year history this house developed a past all its own. A Cinderella tale of neglect and rebirth, saving the Davenport House Museum was the first act of the Historic Savannah Foundation, which has gone on to single-handedly save hundreds of historic buildings in downtown Savannah, thus imbuing the town with the charm it’s known for today. Now known as one of the finest examples of architecture in Savannah, the Davenport House not only boasts an impressive and peaceful garden, but also houses an exquisite look into 19th century living.
Davenport House Museum Tours
What are Davenport House Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Davenport House Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Davenport House Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Davenport House Museum?
- Savannah Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Shared 90 Mins Historical Square Guided Segway Tour of Savannah
- Haunted Savannah Paranormal Ghost Tour
- Savannah Holiday Lights Trolley Tour
Things to do near Savannah
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida