Top Savannah Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Savannah Tours
Discover the city of Savannah by bike with a small-group guided tour. Cover ground quickly and get to know several different areas of the city. See top Savannah attractions including Forsyth Park, City Market, and historic River Street. Learn about local history and heritage as you visit landmarks such as the Andrew Low House and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. Maximize time in Savannah with this green bike tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
If biking through the quiet and majestic streets of Savannah sounds like a fun way to see Georgia’s oldest city, this bike tour is the way to go. It combines a guided tour of historic Savannah sites with a choice of high-quality hybrid and cruiser bikes. You keep the bikes afterwards to choose your own adventure! Revisit sites from the tour or explore new areas at your own pace!
With E-Bikes we will have the ability to go places that a traditional bike cannot. For example, we have the ability to go down to riverfront knowing we can make it back up without significant effort. This tour is guided by passionate guides who genuinely love what we do and our city. History is Amazing, Savannah is Amazing, come share in the Amazing with us!!
Explore beyond the city of Savannah with a Segway adventure on nearby Tybee Island. Utilize a transfer from Savannah or meet your guide at the starting point on Tybee Island. After a safety lesson, set out on a Segway for a tour to see the island's top landmarks including the lighthouse, old fort, and North Beach. Stop for photo opportunities and enjoy the beach scenery along the way.
The best way to see Savannah is by touring on a bicycle. So much more to be seen through the eyes of our local tour guides as we explore this city together. We will tour the historic downtown squares and share with you the history, culture and amazing architecture that awaits you!
Hop on and hop off this trolley tour at more than 15 stops to explore Savannah's most important attractions. Get a comprehensive tour while listening to engaging narration about Savannah's history, culture, and people.
Learn about Georgia's 'First City' from the perspective of the water during your 90-Minute Sightseeing Riverboat Cruise of Savannah. Enjoy panoramic views of the water as you listen to the captain regale you with tales and facts about the city and surrounding port. As a bonus you'll pass by Old Fort Jackson, one of the oldest artillery pieces in the country.
Take a leisurely stroll through the squares and streets of the Savannah Historic District on this small-group walking tour. Together with a resident of Savannah, visit one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US. See the historic homes as well as the houses of the South’s most famous generals. Visit the buildings from the war years of the 1860s and learn about the town’s storied past.
Stroll through lovely Savannah after dark to learn about is haunted history on this supernatural tour. You'll learn facts, figures, and stories about dark times in Savannah's history that aren't included on regular tours. Take the time to ask questions of your guide, who will delve into some unusual stories about the Hostess City.
Get an alternative view of Savannah and delve deeper than most into its fraught history of war, executions, murders, and mystery on this historical ghost tour. Guided by the glow of a lantern, follow your guide through historic squares and cobblestone streets, past moss-draped oaks, as they recount eerie tales.
Explore Savannah on this 90 minute, historic Trolley Tour. With this ticket, you can see over 100 points of interest plus enjoy stops at City Market and River Street with time to explore.
Novice and experienced ghost seekers should join us on this guided haunted bike tour of America's most haunted city! If you're looking for a tour filled with fun and frights, then this is the tour for you! This tour focuses on Savannah's dark haunted history while immersing in a beautiful old city. We will ride to some of Savannah's most haunted spots including the Sorrel-Weed House, Madison Square, Colonial Park Cemetery, 1790s Inn, and more! Expect to hear thrilling but completely true stories that will shake you to your core! And prepare to be introduced to some of Savannah's most famous Ghosts! Guides don't follow a script, so they are free to tailor the stops depending upon the interests and age groups of our guests! Bicycles are well-lit one-speed pedal cruisers with baskets on the front. Seats on most are worth more than the bikes they sit on! This is easy, breezy flat-terrain riding! What is scarier than a true horror story? Prepare to be unsettled! Terror awaits you!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Savannah?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Savannah according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Savannah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Savannah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Savannah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Savannah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Andrew Low House Tours & Tickets
- Massie Heritage Center Tours & Tickets
- Columbia Square Tours & Tickets
- Wormsloe State Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Madison Square Tours & Tickets
- Chippewa Square Tours & Tickets
- Owens-Thomas House Tours & Tickets
- Reynolds Square Tours & Tickets
- Savannah Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Colonial Park Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Factors Walk Tours & Tickets
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist Tours & Tickets
- Telfair Academy Tours & Tickets
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience Tours & Tickets
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center Tours & Tickets
- The Pirates’ House Tours & Tickets
- First African Baptist Church Tours & Tickets
- American Prohibition Museum Tours & Tickets
- Davenport House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Olde Pink House Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets