Top Savannah Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun, informative tour. Great way to see the sites. Gregg was fun, knowledgeable and helpful. Segway was amazingly easy to handle. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Rhis was my first time in Savannah. This is the Best way to see Savannah for the first time. Great price also. Beautiful town. Convenient too."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and wonderful food! Each place we went to had great food. You will definitely come away full if you eat everything they offer."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic afternoon for a group of 10 women celebrating birthdays in Savannah. Roman was patient, knowledgeable about Savannah, very accommodating, and lots of fun! The portions of food served by the restaurants were huge! Loved everything about it."
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julie was warm and easygoing, with a wealth of knowledge about Savannah and the surrounding area. Wonderful peek into the history of a beautiful city, with great bites and gorgeous sights. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the ability to hop on and off . We had 4 different tour guides and each had so much history and information to share and their own style !"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with Mike. He was very knowledgeable and the tour was focused on civil war history and how it impacted the south and Savannah and threw in lots of general Savannah history and low country history as well. Took two teenagers who also enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many city walking tours and I can honestly say that Keith was one of the best guides that I have ever had. He was not only extremely knowledgeable but shared his knowledge with such enthusiasm. I learned so much in the 2 hours we spent together. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Extensive history of the spookiest parts of Savannah. Lady Ravenswood is an engaging and charming tour guide. This tour really made our trip to Savannah exemplary."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent! Andy was an outstanding guide. He took us to everything we wanted to see. The trip was informative and fun! We loved the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Yoga outside under the Spanish Moss! First time for both hubby and I doing Yoga, but Adee made it quite easy!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent class! Fun, hands on and entertaining. Learned so much! Great value with snacks and so many different cocktails to try. The instructor was funny and very passionate about his craft. Do it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- American Prohibition Museum
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Andrew Low House
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Columbia Square
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Savannah Historic District
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Massie Heritage Center
- Davenport House Museum
- Chippewa Square
- Owens-Thomas House
- Telfair Academy
- Madison Square
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Factors Walk
- The Pirates’ House
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida