Top Seattle Historical Tours
66 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved hearing about the history of Seattle and seeing where it all occurred. Now I feel like I’m more familiar with the waterfront and Pioneer Square."
* A traveler said: "Avery was humorous and very good as a tour guide. Tour was on time and he pointed out some good bits of history"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide, Mark, shared a lot of history about Seattle as we drove to the vineyards. The people at Goose Ridge were very informative about how their wine is made. Bought some cider from them :)"
* A traveler said: "Commentary was informative and didn’t become annoying. Hhggbhcvvvgvvbvbvvvvbvbvcvvvvvvbvvvbvvvvbhgbbv"
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great. Excellent recommendations and the guide was very knowledgeable and the fact he was local was good."
* A traveler said: "Mark fantastic guide, very informative and took us to the falls so beautiful. Will recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Lucas our guide turned a rainy day into a wonderful adventure. We saw many interesting sites in the park and learned so much about the park."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "Our handsome tour guide from Costo Rica was very informative, kind, and explained everything well. Will share/recommend this trip to our family and friends. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Never have we had a great tour and guide . A “3 Hour Tour” and it did not end like Gilligan! Informative, definitely FUN. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was phenomenal... Sweet, patient, and informative. I loved the history as well as the folklore."
* A traveler said: "We had a good driver who pointed out attractions on the trip to the factory. Our guide during the tour was very well informed."
* A traveler said: "It was more informative than I imagined, which was a major plus for me. Woody our tour guide was very good, kinda funny and made the experience fun."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "Lynn Curtis truly loves and respects her city. She showed us very special neighborhoods celebrating diversity, art, and community. It was a great tour, and we have a new appreciation for Seattle. We loved the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was awesome conversation was fun an informative, funny. Tim is a beer Guru. Very knowledgeable on every beer"
* A traveler said: "getting to learn about different types of beers the stouts ipa the history where they came from how he went into depth of orgin with each type of beer"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic!!! What really made the difference was Tina, my tour guide. She was AWESOME !!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our private Mt. Rainier tour gave us a rest from driving ourselves and also flexibility to stop when we wanted to along the way. Although it was a hot and hazy day, our tour guide, Llyle, made the day special. She shared lots of good stories about the park, Seattle and the state of Washington. She stopped a few times on the way to the park so we could take pictures of interesting roadside sights. We went two places for short hikes, and Llyle told us to take whatever time we wanted. When the parking lots were full in the park, she found a solution so we didn't have to skip anything or walk from distant parking areas. The SUV for the tour was quite comfortable, and water and snacks were provided. On a group tour, we would have felt we needed to wear face masks all day, but this private tour made us feel safe, since our guide had been vaccinated. This tour is something you could drive and do on your own, but it was relaxing to leave all the logistics to someone else."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Mt. St. Helens
- Original Starbucks
- Sky View Observatory
- Pacific Science Center
- Seattle Cruise Port
- University of Washington
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Cascade Range
- Lake Washington
- Museum of Flight
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Bainbridge Island
- Olympic Sculpture Park