Top Seattle Tours by Duration
119 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Tyler was a fantastic tour guide. Very nice and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Seattle."
* A traveler said: "Dave is an amazing tour guide! Very informative. If you love history this tour is will worth your time."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was fantastic in showing us around. Mount Rainier is scenic and beautiful. Would recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Our guide was knowledgeable and fun. Easily accessible and a relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "A terrific trip! It was absolutely worth the money. It was a wonderful way to spend an entire day when touring in the Seattle area. Andreas, our tour guide, was fantastic! He was knowledgeable and funny, competent, and focused on our interests. A perfect trip. Five plus stars!"
* A traveler said: "Jake, our guide did an outstanding job. We got to see some beautiful places in the park. Our lunch wS excellent."
* A traveler said: "So easy to use for venues! Perfect for a short trip to visit Seattle. We still have a couple of destinations to see, but are loving that there are choices along with some regular familiar destinations. Would do it again and encourage others to do the same."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable. I had no idea Seattle was famous for so many things. Great job captain Steve! Fun time."
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a great tour guide. The wineries were well chosen and we had plenty of time to enjoy the tasting."
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable of the city. He took us to all the spots I wanted to see. We had the perfect day for it."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Earl made the trip a pleasure. He pulled the whole group together. He shared with real areas of town... Showing houses. Restaurants. Businesses. Wonderful."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very enjoyable. "Lucky" our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the Market Place and it's local vendors. The food samplings gave us an idea of the many different options the market Place has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Mark was very knowledgeable and served great drinks! Lovely little ride with great views of the city ."
* A traveler said: "John was great, we got to skip the lines and try amazing food along with getting history of the area."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Monte was a great guide thru the neighborhoods of Seattle - pace was perfect and we learned a lot about the city. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Jake, our tour guide was phenomenal! Very knowledgeable and an all-around great guy! Loved every stop on this trip! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a good driver who pointed out attractions on the trip to the factory. Our guide during the tour was very well informed."
* A traveler said: "Michael from Nature Nuts did a wonderful job ensuring that we had a memorable trip. It was easy to book, pick up went seamlessly, Michael knew all the best and least crowded places to take us, the food and beverages were good and plentiful. I could not have asked for a better introduction to Mt Rainier."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences