Home to the magnificent UNESCO-listed Alhambra Palace, Granada is one of the great Andalucian cities, and it’s easy to visit on a day trip from nearby Seville. To help you find the perfect tour for you, here's a rundown of the options available.
Casa de la Guitarra
Guitar exhibition: Open daily from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Calle Mesón del Moro, 12, Seville, Andalucia, 41004
The well-priced shows are performed every day, and it is advised that you book your tickets in advance. Given that the venue is all about the flamenco, don’t expect food and drink; come with your hunger and thirst satiated. Note that visiting the guitar exhibition is free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Casa de la Guitarra?
What else should I know about attractions in Seville?
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Hospital de los Venerables
- Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco
- Santa Cruz
- Barrio Santa Cruz
- Aire Ancient Baths Sevilla
- The Giralda (El Giraldillo)
- Royal Alcázar of Seville (Real Alcázar de Sevilla)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)
- General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)
- Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede)
- Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)
- Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)
- Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)
- El Arenal District
- Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)