Top Sharm el Sheikh Breakfast
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Fishing Charters & Tours
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Food & Drink
Cruises & Sailing
1 result | All Sharm el Sheikh Tours
Sort by: Featured
Have you ever wanted to try offshore fishing before? If so, you should really join us for a fun filled day on the water aboard one of our 12 hour fishing trips that are fun for the whole family! We typically fish about nine to twelve kilo meters offshore in thirty to fifty meters of water targeting King Mackerel, Coral Trout, Giant Trevally, Sailfish, Dog Tooth Tuna, Barracuda Dog Tooth Tuna, Coryphaenae, and you even have a chance for some Yellow-fin Tuna. Our Boat consist of two twin bedrooms and a suite with private bathroom. Boat equipped with all fishing equipment, fish finder and all needed comfort to make you an exceptional adventure.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Breakfast in Sharm el Sheikh are taking additional safety precautions?
What Breakfast in Sharm el Sheikh are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh