Top Sharm el Sheikh Heli-Skiing
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Sharm el Sheikh Tours
Sort by: Featured
They will then travel to St. Catherine, which usually takes about 3 hours. Obviously the Burning Bush is the holiest part of the monastery and a place that has been beautified in centuries of history. The tour includes a look at the church of St. Catherine, which contains many works of art and mosaics. The monastery's library (second only to the Vatican) has many manuscripts and scrolls that you will not find anywhere else in the world. You will also see the bell tower with 9 bells and the fountains of Moses, connected to an underground spring. You will see the "monk cells" on the inside of the defensive wall of the monastery, the Fatimid Mosque and outside the walls the well-kept gardens and cemetery. Then we move to Dahab to enjoy the delicious lunch taken at a restaurant in Dahab, which is a small town different from Sharm
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Heli-Skiing in Sharm el Sheikh are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sharm el Sheikh experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Heli-Skiing in Sharm el Sheikh are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sharm el Sheikh may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh